Join Wompr and create your first rewards program
1. Select the right plan for your needs.
Select the right plan for your needs. The main differences between the Basic and Advanced plans are that with the Advanced plan you have the ability to create up to 3 campaigns (vs one with the Basic plan), and the option for your customers to leave reviews. It is up to you to decide, if the reviews from your customers are going to be automatically posted on their Facebook wall, or you will keep the reviews internally, and use the campaign as a customer satisfaction survey.
2. Login to create your account, using your Facebook credentials.
Once you select your plan, next step will be to start the account creation process. The first step is to login using your Facebook credentials. We use Facebook as our marketing and distribution platform, that is why we ask you to use your Facebook credentials for login, when opening an account with us. This way you don't have to remember yet another set of credentials to login, and it will make it easier to integrate your campaigns with social media distribution channels.
3. Associate Username and Email with your Wompr loyalty and rewards account.
After you successfully login with your Facebook credentials, we will ask you to choose a username you want to associate with your Wompr account, and provide a valid email address.
The username will not be used for login, but rather to identify you uniquely with our system. You can decide to use your Facebook username, we just didn't think is was right for us to make this decision, better give our users the flexibility to choose.
The email will be used to send you reports about your campaigns and social media reach, so it is imperative to enter a valid email address.
4. Enter the Required Information and Create Your Account.
Next, you will get to the page where you can start creating your account. To make this setup easy, please have this information handy:
- 1. Contact person (first name, last name, email)
- 2. Company name and address
- 3. Design your first loyalty program campaign
- a) choose a name
- b) come up with a good description for your loyalty program campaign
- c) craft powerful message to be posted on your customers' walls, next to their comments
- d) pick a good image to be posted along your customer's reviews; accepted file types are *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png. What we have found to be the best solution for creating and sharing images to Facebook is to build an image that is 1024 x 512 px. The file should be less than 3MB in size.
- e) select a link, where customers will be navigated to, when they click on the image selected in the previous point
- f) make sure you choose good start and end dates for your campaigns
- 4. Select a good reward to offer your customers
- a) reward description
- b) type (to redeem rewards, you decide if the users need to tap multiple times, or simply tap and be eligible to redeem their reward, or if you decide so - no reward at all)
Once your account is created and you have designed your campaign or campaigns, we will send you TapSpot Displays to place in your venue. We include with each account up to three displays free.